Cap Rate: 6.00%
Size: 5,382 SF
Lot Size: 0.35 Acres
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 2105 Yale (“Property”) in Houston, Texas for your consideration. Consisting of a 100% occupied, 5,382 square foot shopping center, the Property is located on a 15,450 square foot corner parcel next to a Kroger anchored shopping center. 2105 Yale underwent an extensive redevelopment that was completed in 2019, making this essentially a brand new property.
The Property benefits from its prime location fronting Yale Street in the heart of the sought-after Heights neighborhood, and attracted an array of well-known, high-quality retail and medical tenants including Bank of America and The Joint Chiropractic. All of the leases are NNN and provide for full pass through of the Property’s operating expenses including a management fee.
Demographics surrounding 2105 Yale are excellent, with average household income in a 1-mile radius exceeding $114,000. This offering provides the unique opportunity to secure a Heights property in Houston’s inner loop with a credit tenant anchor.
- 5,382 Square Foot Shopping Center in Premier Houston Heights Neighborhood
- 15,450 Square Foot Corner Parcel Adjacent to Kroger Grocery Anchored Center
- 100 Percent Occupied | Redevelopment Completed in 2019
- High Quality Service-Oriented Tenants Including Bank of America | NNN Leases
- Excellent Demographics | AHI Exceeds $114,000 in a 1-Mile Radius