Cap Rate: 6.02%
Size: 8,562 SF
Lot Size: 0.60 Acres
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 2723 Yale (“Property”) for your consideration. This 2018-constructed shopping center consists of 8,562 square feet of leasable area on a premium 26,136 square foot corner parcel in Houston’s highly sought-after Heights neighborhood. 2723 Yale is just south of the 610 Loop and benefits from its frontage on Yale Street, one of the Heights primary North/South thoroughfares. In addition, the Property is just across the 610 Loop from the new Whole Foods Market 365 that opened at the end of August, 2018.
2723 Yale is 100% occupied by a mix of appealing service-oriented tenants including Shipley Do-Nuts, The Elysian Boutique, and Spicy Bear. All of the tenants have NNN leases, and some have structured rent increases in their primary terms offering an appealing hedge against inflation.
- Prime Location in Houston’s Heights Neighborhood | Proximate to Brand New Whole Foods Market 365
- Excellent Demographics | Average Household Income Exceeds $95,000 in 1-mile
- 26,136 SF Corner Lot | Yale Street Frontage
- 8,562 SF Shopping Center | Built in 2018
- 100% Occupancy | NNN Leases