Cap Rate: 6.02%
Size: 8,562 SF
Lot Size: 0.60 Acres
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 2723 Yale (“Property”) for your consideration. This 2018-constructed shopping center consists of 8,562 square feet of leasable area on a premium 26,136 square foot corner parcel in Houston’s highly sought-after Heights neighborhood. 2723 Yale is just south of the 610 Loop and benefits from its frontage on Yale Street, one of the Heights primary North/South thoroughfares. In addition, the Property is just across the 610 Loop from the new Whole Foods Market that opened at the end of August, 2018.
2723 Yale is 100% occupied by a mix of appealing service-oriented tenants including Shipley Do-Nuts, The Elysian Boutique, and Spicy Bear. All of the tenants have NNN leases, and some have structured rent increases in their primary terms offering an appealing hedge against inflation.
- Prime Location in Houston’s Heights Neighborhood | Proximate to Brand New Whole Foods Market
- Excellent Demographics | Average Household Income Exceeds $95,000 in 1-mile
- 26,136 SF Corner Lot | Yale Street Frontage
- 8,562 SF Shopping Center | Built in 2018
- 100% Occupancy | NNN Leases