Cap Rate: 6.74%
Size: 3,000 SF
Lot Size: 0.26 Acres
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer 513 Sawdust (“Property”) for your consideration. 100% occupied and consisting of two tenants, the Property was redeveloped in 2019 and benefits from its high-traffic location in The Woodlands, Texas. Both Tune Up and TitleMax have NNN leases with structured rent increases in their primary terms providing built-in upside and minimal landlord responsibility.
513 Sawdust fronts on Sawdust Road, a major thoroughfare connecting to Interstate 45 just to the east of the Property and the high demographic neighborhoods of The Woodlands to the north and west of the Property. Traffic counts in this area exceed 43,500 vehicles per day providing an excellent branding opportunity for the Property’s tenants, as well as outstanding convenience for their customers. This excellent location has attracted a Who’s Who of major national and regional retailers including Walmart, HEB, Hobby Lobby, Walgreens, and Chick-Fil-A, among many others.
Approximately two miles from 513 Sawdust is Springwoods Village, a new 2,000 acre master planned community that contains the new ExxonMobil Campus as well as corporate campuses for HP Inc., Southwestern Energy, and the American Bureau of Shipping among others.
Offered for $1,495,000, this asset offers an investor a strategically-located, stabilized property in one of the primary retail corridors between The Woodlands and Springwoods Village.
- 2019 Redevelopment | 100% Occupied | NNN Leases
- Located on Major Thoroughfare in The Woodlands, Texas | Over 43,500 VPD on Sawdust Road
- Excellent Demographics | Average Household Income Exceeds $100,000 in a 1, 3 & 5-Mile Radius
- Just West of Interstate 45 | Only 2 Miles from Springwoods Village & the New ExxonMobil Campus
- Major Retailers Surrounding the Property Include Walmart, HEB, Hobby Lobby & Walgreens