Cap Rate: 7.05%
Size: 15,836 SF
Lot Size: 1.35 Acres
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the Plaza at Bellaire (“Property”) for your consideration. Built in 2006, the shopping center consists of 15,836 square feet of improvements on a 1.35 acre hard corner at the signalized intersection of Bellaire Boulevard and Renwick Drive. The Plaza at Bellaire is 100% occupied by an appealing mix of service-oriented businesses. Tenants include Cici’s Pizza, Chase Bank, Metro PCS, and Houston City Dental among others. Leases are all NNN with the exception of the Chase Bank ATM.
The Property fronts on Bellaire Boulevard, one of Houston’s main east / west thoroughfares. Bellaire Boulevard connects the Texas Medical Center to Katy, serving the myriad of neighborhoods in between. With over 45,000 vehicles passing by the property each day, the Plaza at Bellaire benefits from the access provided by three points of ingress and egress. The demographics in the area are excellent with an average household income over $90,000 within a 3-mile radius. Indeed, the density of the area is undisputed with daytime population of over 294,000 within a three mile radius of the Property.
- Signalized Hard Corner Location | 1.35 Acre Parcel
- 15,836 Square Foot Shopping Center | Built in 2006
- Service Oriented Tenant Base | NNN Leases | Bellaire Boulevard Frontage
- Excellent Demographics | AHI Exceeds $90,000 in a 3-Mile Radius
- Centrally Located with Highways 69, 610, & Westpark Tollway Each Less than 2 Miles from the Property