Cap Rate: 7.95%
Size: 66,068 SF
Lot Size: 7.12 Acres
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer University Shopping Center (“Property”) in Commerce, Texas for your consideration. The Property consists of a 66,068 square foot shopping center on a large 7.12 acre corner parcel at the signalized intersection of State Highway 24 and Live Oak Street. Access to the property is excellent, with a total of four drives providing access to Live Oak Street and State Highway 24. A large pylon sign provides additional visibility for the Property’s tenants. As an added benefit, the property recently had its roof replaced in 2021.
University Shopping Center is currently 58 percent occupied and anchored by Dollar Tree and Goodwill. Other national retailers including McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Domino’s Pizza, and Burger King share the intersection with the Property, highlighting the significance of the intersection for retail traffic in Commerce.
- 66,068 SF Shopping Center
- 7.12 Acre Signalized Hard Corner
- 58% Occupied | Opportunity for Upside through Lease-Up
- Prominently Located Adjacent to Texas A&M University – Commerce
- National Retailers Share Intersection with the Property