Cap Rate: 6.25%
Size: 15,188 SF
Lot Size: 1.75 Acres
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the Westheimer at Dunvale (“Property”) for your consideration. Comprised of two buildings, Westheimer at Dunvale includes a 15,188 square foot shopping center and a Sonic ground lease on a 1.75-acre parcel at the signalized intersection of Westheimer Road and Dunvale Road. The Property is 100 percent occupied with a strong mix of service-oriented tenants including Lovett Dental, State Farm Insurance, Sonic, Sprint, and GameStop among others.
Westheimer at Dunvale is part of one of the densest retail clusters along Westheimer Road in west Houston. It is approximately three miles west of the Houston Galleria Mall, Texas’ highest grossing retail property. This location has a regional draw and contributes to a significant retail cluster including AMC Theater, The Home Depot, Target, PetSmart and Guitar Center. Within three miles of the Property there are over 276,000 people with an average household income exceeding $86,000. Historically, Westheimer Road has been a focal point for retail trade in Houston and this specific cluster serves the affluent Memorial Villages, the Galleria area and the neighborhoods and villages of greater Memorial, which include some of Houston’s highest income households.
- Signalized Hard Corner Location | 1.75 Acre Parcel
- Sale Includes Sonic Ground Lease
- 15,188 Square Foot Shopping Center | Built in 2001
- Service Oriented Tenant Base | NNN Leases
- Surrounding Retailers Include The Home Depot, Target, AMC Theatre & Walmart Supercenter
- Upscale Demographics | Average Income Exceeds $86,000 in a 3-Mile Radius
- Prime Location in West Houston | Approximately 3 Miles from the Galleria